Thank you for choosing Don Mills-Eglinton Dental Centre in Toronto to care for your dental health needs. Feel free to call us if you have any questions, a dental emergency or concerns regarding your dental care. Remember that we are always accepting new patients.
Meet Dr. Maria I. Ang
Professional Credentials & Continuing Education
- Dentistry graduate 1988.
- Graduate of post-graduate course in Restorative Dentistry- Univ. of Western Ontario
School of Dentistry- 1998.
- Graduate of post-graduate program in Esthetic Dentistry- Univ. of Los Angeles-School of Dentistry-2009.
- Graduate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxicourse (comprehensive training in Implant Dentistry)-2008.
- Graduate of Misch Implant Institute-Temple University (training in Implant Dentistry) Surgical program-2008.
- Presently taking post-graduate course of Dr. John Kois (Prosthodontist in Seattle, Washington)
- Graduate of post-graduate training in Orthodontics-Dr. Rondeau in 2001 (International Association of Orthodontics) and Dr. Gollaher in 2010 (Academy of Straight Wire and Orthodontics)
- Ontario Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Toronto Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Association of Orthodontics
- Academy of Straight Wire and Functional Orthodontics
How your dental insurance works:
Meet Dr. Maria I. Ang as dental care provider, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. While the filing of insurance claims is a courtesy that we extend to our patients, all charges are your responsibility from the date the services are rendered. You are responsible for all fees not covered by your dental plan. Dental insurance is a contractual agreement between you and your insurance company.
If you have any questions about your dental insurance, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you.
Strict Infection Controls
At Don Mills-Eglinton Dental Centre, infection control is taken very seriously to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. For your safety, we follow strict protocols of sterilization and infection control above and beyond what is required of us.
All of our staff members wear latex gloves, face masks and protective eye-wear during chair side patient care. Counter tops, working surfaces and dental chairs are wiped clean prior to each treatment. Most items used in your mouth are disposable or sterilized before being used again.